Skip to main content

Changes to Your Voting Record

To request a change to your voting record, simply complete the following form, then print and return it to our office using the instructions provided on the printed form. Current State law requires your original signature appear on requests for certain changes to your voter registration.


Please choose from one or more of the following corrections: